Wednesday, December 31, 2008


December 30, 2008

So Talitha and Jenna took a board out of the garage. It's like a two by four but it's a one by four. Anyway I catch them playing with it and told them to put it back in the garage. Sabra said that she doesn't want anyone to get hurt and we told them again to put it in the garage. Talitha and Sabra leave and an hour goes by........I hear crying comming from the basement and it's Kierra. Kadrie, (Aubrey's friend) is comming up the stairs and is trying to tell me something but can't get it out. Then Aubrey comes yelling Kierra's head is bleeding you need to take her to the hospital. So I get down there put pressure on her head and take her to the Doctor. I asked the Doctor if he was competent enough to stich her up or if I needed to call a plastic surgen in. He assured me he would do a good job. So seven stiches later here we are. Kierra was so good, and she was so brave. She held still and didn't cry or anything. My sweet little girl.

6 comments:

Cierra Rafajko said...

Ouch! That had to hurt. I am so glad to hear that it wasn't anything more serious. What a trooper for her to not even cry!

Julia Roberts said...

That had to of hurt. I can't believe 7 stitches. Kierra is a brave little girl.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

holy cow! I can't believe it! Be sure to put tripple antibiotic cream on it. Yes, that's right, cream. It works better on the skin on the face(doesn't clog pores) than ointment. She is a brave girl, for sure!

Linda Clark said...

It was fun visiting your site. Do you still live where I visited with your mom about a hundred years ago? A gorgeous collection of young women there. How old is Taylor now? She's a beauty.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

tagged you in the 6 random quirks. :) you should totally do it!

the speers said...

Yikes! poor thing!! that's so awesome she didn't even cry! she's getting so big, i can't even believe it!!