Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubbs






















Aubrey's b-day last year was a hit with all of her friends they have been asking for months when we were setting up the pool so Aubrey could have her party again in our backyard with the pool. I was being a lamo mom and not wanting to even put it up this year. It is a lot of work to keep it clean and the house clean with everyone walking in and out all day. I decided we would put it up the weekend before her b-day so she could have her party. Everyone has been enjoying it and Aubrey had a great 9th birthday.

3 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!! You're not a lamo mom- you set it up! Looks like everyone had a blast! I plan to benifit from access to the pool one of these days... Soon.

Cierra Rafajko said...

Looks like it was a great birthday party! I hope Aubrey had a happy birthday

wendy said...

WOW- what a cake. I am sure you made it-you can't comment on my birthday cake when you pull amazing cakes like this one and the one you made for Jenna with a barbie on top!! you are so talented!