Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July





























So Clark and I are doing Primerica part time and last week at our meeting they announced that they were giving away 4 tickets to Stadium of Fire to the person who brought the most guests to the next meeting. Well I have a lot of family and friends that love me or at least that love my girls that were willing to come to my meeting so Tay, Aubrey and Jenna could see Miley aka Hannah Montanah. I told Clark that he could go if he wanted but the plan was for me to just take them. The day of my brother Trav called and said he had one more ticket that we could have it for Clark. We were totally excited. The whole family went. Tay sat with Trav and his family and Clark came with me and the younger girls. During the concert Trav let Aubrey, Jenna, and Kierra sit in his seat so they could see Miley Cyrus better so he hung out with us. That is so Trav for you always thinking of others he is amazing. Thanks to everyone who came to my meeting. love you all. To see more pics go to Sabra's blog.

8 comments:

Sabra said...

Don't you love blogging. It is so much better for me than scrapbooking. Love the pics. What a fun night it was.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh it looks like so much fun!!! I'm sooo glad your whole family got to go! That IS totally Trav. He is such a great brother!!

utmommy said...

Cute pictures!

We went too! It was fun:)

Cierra Rafajko said...

Looks like the girls had a great time. That is so neat that you were all able to go! Miley looks so adorable with her matching little outfit!

loven it! said...

So fun!! They have the best firework show too!! lucky you!

SAS said...

Looks like fun! Too bad my boys don't want much to do with Hannah Montana! They might want something to do with those cute girls of yours though--darling! Come back and swim again, I'd love to squeeze on that cute baby of yours!

J-ME said...

Looks like your girls all were in Heaven to see Hanna Montana. It looks like a fun fun night!

lramey said...

hey Alisa, it's Lisa- from the gym- your family is DARLING!!! Miley is SOOOO cute, and you look fabulous!

I love that you got the winning tickets! Go family!!