Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trip to Texas The Zoo
















So two summers ago I wanted to drive to South Carolina to visit Julia and her family. That was when they got a job in Texas and their lives were in total jumbo moving and living in corporate housing etc. Well I decided it wasn't the best time to go. Then last summer Miley was a new born and a very fussy hard baby. Well she is still hard but decided it was time to make the trip. I didn't want to wait until summer because every time I do summers get so filled up the kids never have a chance to just relax. We left Sunday the 12th the day after Jenna's baptism and got home Tuesday the 28th. Two days drive there and two days drive home. Clark flew in to Dallas on Sat the 25th and drove us home. We all had such a good time and loved getting to know Julia's kids on a more personal basis. Julia and I had fun just hanging out. I love seeing Rigdon, Cierra's baby. We went to the zoo one day and it was so beautiful and green. I took the girls to the American Girl Store. There are only seven in the whole U.S. I spent a night in Mckinny with my good friend Lindsey Fry and her family. The girls loved swimming in Julia and Emmetts pool with their cousins and playing. Taylor went to early morning seminary with Garrett a few times and hung out with Garrett and Trenton. She went to San Antonio for a few days to see David and his new wife and baby. So we had a busy fun filled two weeks enjoying the nice weather there in Fort Worth.

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I hope Amelia can see a flamingo some day. She loves them!