Friday, May 29, 2009

Family

Miley


















All the kids playing.




Kierra


Cameron



Kinley and Aubrey







Ava, Triston, Tori, Kierra, Jenna, and Talitha.





Me, Alisa







From left, Kierra(just her hair), Aubrey, Steele with Tori on shoulders, Taylor and Jenna, McKayla, Kinley, Triston, and Talitha.








From left, Kent, Travis, Miley, Clark, Loren, Tori, Mom, and Dad.








Loren and McKayla











Kinley, Talitha, and Tori











My mom and Taylor













Kinley and Aubrey











Shayla and Ava














Billy and Cameron
















Sabra, Lynessa, Alisa, and Shalaina















We all went over to my parents house for Gavins Birthday. He turned 15. We had a dinner and had a fun time hanging out with everyone. We especially loved the warm weather and playing in the backyard. Here are just a few pic's of the fun.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What great pictures. I loved seeing everyone and how they've grown. You have an awesome family. I love you guys so much!

Peter and Sharon Anderson said...

I'm so glad you took the pictures, Alisa. I'm not as good about doing that as I used to be. You got some great shots for us to remember the day.

Cierra Rafajko said...

Nice pictures! It looks like everyone had a good time.