Monday, November 17, 2008

California November 2008

So, I wasn't sure if I wanted to tackle the trip with a sick 3 year old and a baby that never stops crying. Surprisingly everything has been great so far. The kids slept the whole way here, thanks to Clark driving straight through. The first night Cyndi and I went to Carrie Underwood concert.
It has been so long since we have done anything fun without the kids. YEARS. We had a blast and the concert was so cool. Carrie is so beautiful and her vocals are just incredible. No flaws what so ever. I even have a higher respect for the American Idol contestants. I wasn't expecting her to sound so good. Anyway the kids are having a blast hanging out with Cambryn and Brayden.





















Right before we left for the concert.












3 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Wow, how fun! I'm so glad that you two got to go out and have a girls night! You are both so beautiful! I'm glad the the drive was worth it. Alisa, you are looking so good!

Cierra Rafajko said...

I am glad to hear that you had a great time! You are awesome and you deserved the break. You are so gorgeous!

the speers said...

Alysa you're gorgeous!!! so...back to blonde hu? :D love it! I'm so jealous that you got to see Carrie Underwood!!