Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kierra's 5th Birthday

SO a month befor Kierra's birthday we were at Walmart shopping and they had a really cute three tiered pink cake pinata. It was on clearance and I showed Kierra. Thinking that she would love it. I asked her if she wanted it for her birthday and she said no but I love the bird one. And she for sure loved it and wanted it for her birthday. Then a right befor her birthday we needed invitations. I told her all the kinds she could choose from and she wanted Hannah Montana. So since she is the 4th child and I no longer feel like I have to have evrything match and I'll let my children make decisions even if I don't like them, I will...... Well I least I do if
it's their birthday. I made her cake to
match the pinata and we had friends
over for a fun party.




2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I am glad you are finally at a place where you don't insist that everything coordinate together for a birthday party. I can tell that Kierra loved her cake and pinata.
I remember hearing that Kierra was born when I was in Rome. I can't believe it is has been 5 years already!

Cierra Rafajko said...

lol! That cake is awesome! Kierra looks so happy in the picture with it. I am so glad she had a good birthday.