Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kierra's first day of preschool.
















So I was totally worried about Kierra. She has't let me leave her in nursery or at the gym daycare happy. The last couple of weeks have been getting better. We have been talking about school and that she and Isabelle would be in the same class. When Rachael came to pick her up she was so excited she said,"bye mom I'm going with Isabelle's mom." I told her I had to take a couple of pictures first. So here are a few before school and some after. She fell asleep on the way home and slept for three hours.

7 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I'm glad you was ok with going and I hope it was a good experience for her!

Cierra Rafajko said...

Thats nice that she has a friend to go with. She sure looks cute and happy to go!

the speers said...

oh my gosh, when did she get so big?!! she's SO cute!

Shayla Shumaker said...

She is cute- were you sad at all? Looks like she had a busy day, cause she passed out on that sofa! too cute.

Julia Roberts said...

She is so sweet. I love the pics.

loven it! said...

so cute!! love the little outfit!! sarah starts this coming week. she is very excited! i am glad kierra did good! it probably helped to have her friends mommy drop her off!

cyndi said...

She is so big. I am glad she liked it. How was the next time she went? Is she having fun?