Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kierra











I can't believe my baby is already 3. It took Taylor, Aubrey and even Jenna forever to turn three and for Kierra it flew by. I guess time goes by faster when your older. Kierra loves Dora so she had Dora everything. Oh she had another Dora cake but I didn't feel like spending 4 plus hours on a cake so I cooked a doll cake and took her mermaid Dora wrapped her in saran wrap and stuck her in and just decorated the cake. It took about 45 minutes and all the kids were thrilled. We had like 16 kids here playing in the little pool and on the slip in slide. I am so glad it is finally hot, summer is here. She had a good day. I love having her for a daughter.

7 comments:

Sabra said...

We had a great time at the party! Talitha says she loves you and you are SOOOOO pretty and cute. Kierra is the most cutest and Taylor is a big girl and pretty. And Kierra had a lot more fun with ALL her Dora stuff. Thanks for inviting us to the party. We are glad she is 3. I love all you family in my heart even I love them. Love Talitha and Sabra mostly T

-Special Mothertivity- said...

time does fly! I was in Europe when she was born. I can't believe its been three years either! She is so big! I'm glad that you didn't have to slave in the kitchen for another cake. It was a fun party!

M said...

the girls always have so much fun down at your house... I guess my house is boring :( We need a water source I guess that must be the draw? they had fun at the party... you know your girls are ALWAYS welcome :)

J-ME said...

The cake turned out so cute. I can't wait to see your pictures from peekaboo.
Here's our blog address www.kyleandjamie.blogspot.com

Julia Roberts said...

What a great party!! Kierra is sure a lucky girl. (2 Dora cakes in a month).I am glad the 2nd cake was easier and less time consuming than the first.

The Potter Pack said...

Hey - it is Cortnie - one of Cyndi's friends ... and I met you not long after Rigdeon and my Zoie were born ... anyway, and that is when you found out that you were pregnant with Miley ... cute name by the way ... I saw your link on Cyndi's page and wanted to see about your new addition ... She is adorable - Congrats !

Lana said...

Happy Birthday!
Your girls are all so beautiful! I am so glad I got to see them in person and visit with you this last weekend, it was awesome!